FOLLOWERS - BLOG BUDDIES!

Thursday, December 17, 2020

#576 - A Good Dog


A good dog is a treasure. 

Through the years, our family has been blessed to have had GREAT dogs join our lives. 



Gracie is a fantastic friend, guard dog, heating pad, and reminder that life is to be greeted with gusto each morning. 

It's taken me a while to begin writing again, but I'm back. I've got a lot to write about. A lot has happened in the last several years, but especially in the last several months. 

It's been a while.

In the interim, I've hit 50, gained some grand-children, made some headway on our custom home in the country, lost a friend and my father.

Life either ticks along... or it doesn't.

I've shared life's highs and lows with a couple of great dogs, but today, Gracie gets the glory for being one of my ultimate best friends.

And that got me to thinking of how we could all use a good dog.


1 comment:

Lynda said...

Yes, good dogs are a blessing and our other pets. I recently lost one of my beloved cats. He was a good boy and my constant companion. Thankfully, I do have 3 other kitties to keep me company. I don't have a dog right now but I do miss having a dog. They are awesome. Glad you are back. So sorry for the loss of your Father and Friend. :-(