1. Straw Cowboy hat to protect my head from the blaring Texas Sun
2. Sunglasses to protect my light colored eyes so I can continue to see, preferably into old, old age
3. Whistle hanging around my neck for emergency call-out and for dog commands
4. Water bottle stuck in front of sun-dress; bottle is empty and ready for blackberry gathering
5. Canteen on hip, full of fresh, cool water...attached to canteen belt (best purchase EVER)
6. Garden gloves, just in case
7. Walking stick (not in view)
8. As soon as Deputy Dave hands the camera back to me, it goes IN the dress, next to the water bottle
Geesh...my husband is one lucky dude. Ha Ha. At least I am prepared.
Ready to go for a walk?