FOLLOWERS - BLOG BUDDIES!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

# 318 - Sharing Good Ones...

The Texas Hill Country posted these photos. I love that site!

Here is a funny one they titled "Texas-Size-Mosquito-Repellent."




Texas-Style-Drive-Through...


Photo: How 'bout a good ole Texas Caption.....

Best Captions by most LIKES are .....
Maria Rebecca Garcia-  Can we have 6 Number 2's with 2 Dr. Pepper's and 4 Cokes... and how about some apple slices....? You don't have carrots... do you?
Jason Aaron Oller-  So hungry they could eat on a horse!!!
JettieAnn Bailey-  "Whisky for my men `n beer for my Horses" To go.
Lisa Marie Reinhart-  Burgers for my men, apple slices for my horses
Louis Stephens-  Could you hurry please, we need to get back to the herd before they scatter all over the highway.



Texas-Size-Love...

Photo: Good night folks.  Peace & sweet dreams~~~  :)  --CG


For all dog-lovers...

Photo: Good Sunday to you......


The way my kids grew up...

Photo: I agree & still enjoy this playstation.   Hard to beat skippin' rocks, splashing through the creek, checkin' out new bugs, climbin' trees, searching the caves in the cliffs, or just sitting with my feet in the water watchin' the teeny fishes come check me out.  :-)  --CG


Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!






2 comments:

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

My favorite is Texas Size Love. That is so awesome! And is that a real bat?? It's huge!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

This Native Texan enjoyed this....great and fun post